Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog topic Due October 21st

My mock interview went very well. I was not all that nervous about it because I've already been through numerous interviews. I arrived early, which is always good, and I was ready for my interview. I kept good eye contact and answered all of my questions fully. I learned that it's good to be prepared to answer certain questions about situations that you've been in. That way, it will be easier to retain the information rather than prolonging the interview.
I really don't think I would have done anything differently. I just think that it went well enough for me that I could've gotten the job. I think I set myself apart from all of the other candidates applying for the same job. Overall, the mock interview was excellent experience to prepare someone for a real interview.

No comments: