Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Topic Due October 14th

This past week, everyone had really good presentations. One that stood out to me was Michele's presentation on New York. Her powerpoint really stood out to me and it was short, sweet, and to the point. I had a chance to visit NY when I was in high school and it is a wonderful city. Many of the places and sites she talked about I could relate to because I had been there. It's always good to hear a presentation on a city or another region of the world because every location has something different to offer. Michele did a wonderful job of giving visuals of the city and explaining what every restaurant/mall/location had to offer. As she was giving her presentation, I could picture in my mind what it was like when I had a chance to visit the city myself.

No comments: