Monday, December 10, 2007

My Advice for Students

No matter what your major may be, business writing is something everyone needs to take. You will need to know how to write memos, e-mails, and other business documents and this class will prepare you for that.

I didn't know what to expect as far as assignments in the class and how it was going to be structured, but the syllabus was very detailed and explained what was to come for the semester. It's not a difficult class, especailly compared to my other business courses. Just make sure you pay attention to the syllabus and when things are due because it's easy to forget. There will be a client based project so be ready to work with other people. I learned a lot of skills and information from this class that I will take with me after I graduate and that's why this class is so beneficial.

I wish you the best of luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.