Sunday, September 16, 2007

In 10 years...

Ten years from now, I see myself owning my own business. It will be an Accounting/Investment Firm teaching people how to use, invest, and make their money grow. My goal in life is to make a difference in the world. I think that helping people with their money is a start. If I can see that I'm changing the way people think and give them hope for a brighter future, then I'll be the happiest man alive. In the process, I will have worked for a prestigious Accounting firm such as Arthur Andersen, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. Working my way up the ladder, I'll eventually branch out on my own and start my own business.

I also see myself, not only a sucessful businessman, but the best man, father, and husband that I can be. I want to have a wife and a family and give them the world. I also want my Mom to not have to worry about a thing. She has done so much for me in my life, I want to give her everything I can. She won't have to work another day in her life. I want her to travel and see the world. Overall, I see myself being the man God has called me to be, doing his will, but also helping others and letting others see Him through me.

No comments: